ISTANBUL
After my trip in Greece I would want to go to Istanbul. I want to see the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and Istanbul Archaeology Museum.
Most tourists want t go to to Hagia Sophia because it's interior work
and the architecture.i want to go there because I've heard that it was a church before and it stayed as a church for over 1000 year and since 1453 it became a mosque.
After the Hagia Sophia I want to see the Green Mosque or the Sultan Ahmed Mosque.This mosque was built to have a rival against the Hagia Sophia.Maybe that's the reason why Green Mosque is also a popular tourists area. Like Hagia Sophia it also has a incredible art work and seems to be eye catching.
Now I want to go there even more to see the difference and to see which one of the mosques are better!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment